Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING SERVICES
- Improves the efficiency and life expectancy of your dryer. Usually the first sign something is wrong with your dryer is your dryer load is not dry when its cycle is completed. This is usually because the dryer vents are clogged with lint, not allowing the moist air to escape properly. When you invest in commercial dryer vent cleaning services, the air will be able to properly vent from your dryer, resulting in dry clothes and less wear and tear on your dryer.
- Saves money on utility bills. As a small business owner, pinching pennies is what can make or break you. When your dryer is in tip-top shape, your dryer will require less time to dry, which uses less electricity or gas, saving your money. Who doesn’t want that?
- Uses less energy. Besides requiring less dry time to completely dry your clothes, a clean dryer vent system will use less energy to dry your load.
- Minimizes the risk of fire. Every year, dryers catch on fire, with most of these fires being preventable since the majority are caused by lint buildup that ignites. Annual cleaning of your commercial dryer vents is recommended to ensure your patrons and your business stays safe.
- Rids your business of allergen buildup. Allergens can form and build up when clothes remain moist in your dryer. Your dryer is designed to expel all water. If not, allergens can begin to grow, which can escape into your home if your dryer vent is clogged. Allergens, such as dust, pollen, and pet dander, can trigger a response in your immune system that results in an allergic reaction.
J.R. Air Duct Cleaning offers commercial dryer vent cleaning services in Bergen, Essex, and Passaic counties. We take pride in helping businesses keep their patrons safe, their structures sound, and their energy use down, which helps the environment. Call us today for all of your commercial dryer vent cleaning needs in the Hackensack area!
If your business has a clothes dryer, there could be a hidden hazard right under your nose. Dryers that are used often for professional reasons have a nasty habit of collecting lint inside the vent line and vent hose. When that happens, excess lint can cause clogging, which decreases the efficiency of your dryer and increases your energy costs. Even worse, lint clogs are the most common reason for the more than 15,000 dryer fires that occur every year.
Since 2011, J R Air Duct Cleaning has been providing commercial dryer vent cleaning services for clients in and around the Hackensack area. We’re proud to partner with salons, pet groomers, senior living facilities, hospitals, veterinary clinics, and any other place of business that routinely uses clothes dryers. When you partner with us, our team will thoroughly clean out the dryer components, including the lint filter trap, the dryer vent hose or duct, and the outer vent opening. By doing so, we can minimize the risk of fire and increase your dryer’s operational efficiency.
Clean vents also mean your drying cycles will take less time. As a result, you’ll use less energy and save money on your utility bills, and you’ll see less wear on the dryer and materials. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us online or by phone today.