The Best Residential Dryer Vent Duct Cleaning
Serving Bergen, Essex, and Passaic Counties in New Jersey
Vanquish Lint Build-up for Good with Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning
As a family-owned business, J.R. Air Duct Cleaning in Hackensack understands the importance of keeping your family safe. Trapped lint inside your ductwork or inside the dryer vent hose can cause a fire, which can spread to the rest of your home. We’ll keep your family save with residential dryer vent cleaning services. Contact us today!
Signs Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning
- Your clothes aren’t drying thoroughly
- The outside of the dryer feels hot to the touch
- Your laundry room feels more humid than usual
- Burning smell when the dryer is running
- You notice lint coming out the dryer opening
- You can’t remember the last time you had your dryer vents cleaned
Dryer Vent Cleaning
5 SIGNS YOU NEED DRYER VENT CLEANING SERVICES TODAY
Lint can be dangerous. So dangerous in fact that, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), 15,520 fires were caused by dryers between 2006-2010 with the majority of them from dirty dryer vents.
J.R. Air Duct Cleaning offers residential dryer vent cleaning services in Bergen, Essex, and Passaic counties. Here are some common signs that it’s time to call us to have your dryer vents cleaned.
- Your clothes aren’t drying thoroughly. A dryer works by pushing out the hot, moist air from your clothes and pull in dry air to continue the process. However, if your dryer vent is clogged, this moist air stays in the dryer, recirculating and not really drying your clothes. This is not only annoying, but it also increases the wear and tear on your dryer, shortening its lifespan, and it increases your electric or gas bill.
- The outside of the dryer feels hot to the touch. This is caused by a clogged dryer vent. Your dryer can’t exhaust properly, so your dryer never gets the chance to cool off.
- You notice a burning smell. This is from the lint that accumulates in the dryer. Lint is very flammable, so if you notice a burning smell, discontinue use immediately and call a professional dryer vent cleaning service such as J.R. Air Duct Cleaning.
- You notice lint coming out the dryer opening. The dryer opening is where the air from your dryer escapes. If you see lint around the opening, it’s time for dryer vent service.
- If you can’t remember the last time you had your dryer vents cleaned, it’s definitely time to call J.R. Air Duct Cleaning in Hackensack.
Dryers are machines that we use every day and that most of us take for granted will work every day. Due to the busyness of our lives, it’s hard to remember maintenance on something we don’t think much about — until it breaks. J.R. Air Duct Cleaning in Hackensack offers a reminder for you to have your dryer vents cleaned at least once a year to prolong the life of your dryer, to promote clean air in your home, and to protect your family from a fire. Call us today to schedule your residential dryer duct cleaning today!
Odds are you don’t think too much about your clothes dryer. Most people don’t except for when it’s in use. Keep in mind that every time you dry your clothing, lint will be loosened from all your garments. While you might be mindful of cleaning your removable lint filter, lint has a way of getting trapped inside the ducts or within the dryer vent hose. That buildup can create a hazard of fire, and every year more than 15,000 Americans experience a dryer fire.
If your clothes aren’t constantly drying, the outside of the dryer feels hot to the touch, or your laundry room feels more humid than usual, there’s a good chance the dryer and the vents require cleaning. Since 2011, J R Air Duct Cleaning has helped clients in and around the Hackensack area to keep their dryers operating safely. Our team can thoroughly clean your dryer vent and ductwork, which reduces the risk of your dryer catching on fire. We can also install a dryer vent alarm which warns you with an audible alert when airflow is restricted due to lint buildup in your dryer’s ventilation system.
Safeguarding your family is probably cheaper than you think! Contact us online or by phone today to schedule an appointment.