Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning in Passaic County
The Reliable Ductwork Cleaning Team
The Importance of Allergen Prevention
Allergies are some of the most common diseases in the United States. Allergies are caused when your body reacts adversely to a substance that is usually in the air, such as pollen and pet dander. These substances are known as allergens. Allergies can be prevented, and air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning can help. J.R. Air Duct Cleaning in Passaic County offers both air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning for homes and businesses. Contact us today for all your ductwork cleaning needs!
Ways to Prevent Allergies in Passaic County
- Replace the carpet in your home or office
- Kick Fido and Spot out of your bed
- Move houseplants outside when the weather affords
- Reduce the humidity in your home
- Don’t wear your shoes inside
- Wash all stuffed animals
- Get a top-notch vacuum (and use it regularly!)
- Invest in air duct cleaning by J.R. Air Duct Cleaning
- Invest in dryer vent cleaning by J.R. Air Duct Cleaning
- And so much more!
No one likes allergy season. When it hits, you’re miserable. You’re stuffed up with a runny nose at times, and you don’t feel the best. An allergy is when your immune system reacts to something in the environment, creating an inflammation. This is typically dust mites, pet dander, pollen, insects, ticks, and mold. Most people think that they have to live with allergies — that they are an unavoidable fact of life. While this may be partly true, there are many actions you can take to minimize allergies and their symptoms.
J.R. Air Duct Cleaning offers the best residential and commercial air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services in Passaic County. Below, we’ll go over just a few of some actions you can take to minimize allergens in your home or business. Contact us today!
HOW TO MINIMIZE ALLERGENS IN PASSAIC COUNTY
- Replace your carpets. Carpets are a haven for dust mites since they are warm and tend to collect their favorite food — dead skin cells. Carpets also hold onto dust and dirt, and if you have any pet urine, carpets can harbor bacteria, mold and moisture. Dust mites themselves die, leaving their dead bodies all in your carpet to collect more dirt and grime, or to be inhaled to irritate and/or cause your allergies. Carpets can never truly be 100% cleaned despite what your carpet cleaning company will tell you.
- Don’t sleep with Fido or Spot. We all love our animals; but let’s face it, they are dirty, despite your cat’s incessant grooming habits. When your pet sleeps in your bed, you are more likely to inhale their pet dander, a common cause of allergies. And since they are next to your face, it’s almost inevitable that your allergies will worsen.
By investing dryer vent cleaning and air duct cleaning by J.R. Air Duct Cleaning in Passaic County, you’ll reduce your allergens. Contact us today!